Srx Results. 3:16

YAMMIEGOD3:16

OK GUYS, TOMORROW I AM GONNA RUN MY 2002 SRX 8BU-10 SET UP ON ICE IN 660 AND 1000 F.T. ON RADER. I WILL POST RESULTS TOMORROW NIGHT. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Tony, while your are at it, how bout throwing in a HC set up or some other set up that is popular on here just for comparison? - then if you are really ambitious, swap the can out for an aftermarket!!! ;)!

GUYS, THIS DID NOT WORK OUT THE WAY I HOPED. IT TURNED OUT TO BE ICE DRAGS MORE THAN RADER. I DID MAKE ONE 1000 F.T. RADER RUN WITH MY 2002 SRX AND RAN 108 Mph. 3:16 (yammie tony)

I switched to them on my SRX's 3 years ago.. Makes for a much more freindly trail set up with great top end potential.. I also run a modified version of these in my 600 improver. It halls *** with them!!! Hoping for a 130+ run in 2000ft.. It's going to be close..

what spring are you running with them W-W-W or a W-Y-W, i run a 8DN -00 with a bender white spring out of a rx1 clutch kit it work great engages at 5000rpm and pulls hard right 8500 and is not hard on belts and is not a hard engagement at all nice and smooth

tony you edged me out, I ran 107.9 in 1000' on hard packed with my 02 srx back in the day, 97.8 same day with a clutched viper as well compared to another guys stock viper that ran 92

JOSH I SHOULD OF POSTED I DID THIS FROM ABOUT A 10 MILE AND HOUR ROLE ON. I COULD NOT GET HOOK-UP FROM A DEAD STOP. SLED SPUN REALLY BAD. IN TWO WEEKS I HOPE TO RUN IT IN 660. THERE WAS A GUY THERE THAT RAN A 700 POLARIS DRAGON THAT WAS PRETTY CLOSE TO ME. SLED WAS FAST. WONDER ? 3:16 (yammie tony)

Back