super clean low mile srx

Thaty seller has a shitty feedback rating, he probably turned to odometer back to that milage! I would be skeptical, that low feedback is rare on ebay, definately wouldn't buy it without seeing it first.

Over priced, I bought a 2002 Viper for $1,750 with under 600 miles. Yes it does look clean and nice but It is now at it's maximum value. It probably won't sell, reserve is set too high. Al

alswagg said:
Over priced, I bought a 2002 Viper for $1,750 with under 600 miles. Yes it does look clean and nice but It is now at it's maximum value. It probably won't sell, reserve is set too high. Al
thats a great price with those miles, i've been looking for a month for a nice 00-02 srx low miles and clean, plenty of beat up ones for 1500 and under but i'm looking for a cherry, haven't found it yet, as far as the miles being turned back on this one i doubt it, if you look at all the close-ups under the hood it's just too clean. i owned a detail shop for six years you can tell the difference between something thats been detailed and something that just hasn't been used

i read the feedback, 93% positive, not that bad.

buyer beware no matter who and where you buy it. i do not place much confidence in those feedbacks on ebay or dealers/sellers themselves. if i was interested i would go and look at it before i paid a dime.

you got a he!! of a deal for that viper. it's not everyone that can find a 600 mile sled for $1700 that's like winning a lottery. i paid $4200 ( approx $3700 us funds) for my 1300km (approx same mileage) 2001 SRX back last August and i'm sure most if you will tell me i was nuts but it looks like someone just uncrated it. these things were over $10000 brand new here in Canada back then. you can't even buy a new sled nowadays with this much horsepower in Canada for under $13000 plus taxes. i figured i paid a 1/3 the price of a new sled and hopefully if it runs as good as my 98 i'll have it for the next 5 years trouble free. gets the same fuel mileage as an Apex and is cheaper on insurance becasue of the value.

No sale, auctioned ended, Must have not wanted to sell, Face it if you don't sell soon, you will be setting on it all summer and fall. I still say it was overpriced, now I probably got into a great deal, but for a 9 year old sled with a limited audiance of buyers, $2,750 should have sold it. Al

Last edited:
I bought the Viper for $1,750, sold the standard track for $250.00 which was studded. I bought a 136 ripsaw 1.25 lug and track extensions, and tunnel extension for $350.00. I installed new Hyfax and made a fourth wheel on rear axle. Oh I also bought a new belt and new plugs. I still have under 2K for the sled. Next year we will install a BOSS seat. Al

you got a heck of a deal for sure al. when i started looking my max was 2500 for a super clean sled, after looking at dozens of sleds and not finding one to the standards i was looking for, when i saw this one i put a 2800 max bid, (and i agree that should be max value in my opinion) but it still wasn't enough. oh well, maybe i'll find a keeper this summer.

Back