PI End dumps cheap on ebay

maxdlx

VIP Lifetime Member
heres the item #, they are nice looking and at 300 right now. I always buy to soon. LOL

Item # 7118182250

Good luck Maxdlx

Those look like center dumps...I'm 100% but they look slightly different from my end dumps...

Look like end dumps to me too. the front pipe that wraps all around looks like it exits out the top on the right. and the stingers are different too. 2 should be side by side towards the rear and one to the front.

Yep I vote that they are centre dumps as well. But then again the center pipe if it was a center dump should have the dump visable. But if you look closely the PTO pipe looks like it has the dump on it. All I know is that they just don't look quit right to me...........SRXtreme

My mistake, i emailed and they are center dumps. There's a first time for everything. LOL Maxdlx

Same pipes work on both the 600 and 700? how much louder than stock are they? ( I wouldn't mind piping my sled if it wasn't much louder than stock, I'd hate to piss people off)

will work on the 600 and 700, not much louder than stock. center dumps=quiet End dump=loud

Back