my wife packed me for NBay Radar Run

glinfam

VIP Member
Working 9:00 to 9:00 and just simply asked to help me get ready to go for the weekend radar run in North Bay I think she has the right idea,surprising though she has never been to an event like this hun!!!!

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 29

Nice!! You running the SRX? Nice looking sled.. Come over and say hello, We will have 6 SRX's there.. You should be able to find us.. See you in the Bay!

Good luck..

The last radar event I went to watch...79 SRX..went into 100 mph range..that was in the 80`s.

jabber800 said:
Nice!! You running the SRX? Nice looking sled.. Come over and say hello, We will have 6 SRX's there.. You should be able to find us.. See you in the Bay!
Sorry didnt see your post til Mon Morning , you did have a pile of nice SRX's, kinda got side tracked helping out trying to get the big gun sorted out

RJH said:
Good luck..

The last radar event I went to watch...79 SRX..went into 100 mph range..that was in the 80`s.
First time at a track set up on the gun 111.8 just put it together for fun, it does attract a lot of attention though

I had a quick peak at your sled when we went to the line.. Very nice. What tripple you packing under that hood? My son said it sounded pretty good!! We had nothing but problems this weekend, only sleds that did anything for us were the stockers. Very expensive weekend to make 2 useless passes with my mods. Hope things are better next time out. I guess thats racing though..
See you in Gravenhurst if you go.. We will be there.
Dan

radar North Bay

Stock 440 of course , its all in the clutching LOL. Every buddy has grief thats what makes it worth it ,if it was easy all the couch potatoes would do it.Should see you in Gravehurts will say hi.

111.8mph

No some 12 year old kid protested my stk under 500cc SRX. They didnt really have a class for me I was there primarily to help out on a few other sleds and run mine just for fun. I have taken quite the ribbing over getting protested all good fun.They ran a very well organised show.

glinfam said:
No some 12 year old kid protested my stk under 500cc SRX. They didnt really have a class for me I was there primarily to help out on a few other sleds and run mine just for fun. I have taken quite the ribbing over getting protested all good fun.They ran a very well organised show.
Hope you come back again. I was really impressed by your sled and the numbers it ran. Brings back alot of memories. :2strokes: ;)!

Back