The Best Track

The Camoplast 9830 with studs seems to be a favorite amongst riders on this site. I have heard nothing but good things about the Ripsaw also. I'm leaning towards the Ripsaw for my next track.

the newer rx1's yes, it is also on the vector and all of thier new sleds. I am running a 9830H with studs down the middle, I just studded it today. looks very aggressive. My dad runs a ripsaw on his rx 1 and that thing hooks up too.

jwifferdill said:
The Camoplast 9830 with studs seems to be a favorite amongst riders on this site. I have heard nothing but good things about the Ripsaw also. I'm leaning towards the Ripsaw for my next track.

Camoplast 9830 ??? is that the predator? is it 121" 136" or 144"

9830 is the Predator 1", 121. That seems to be the favorite of guys looking to run studs in their sleds. I think the 9818 is the 1.25 inch version of the same track. Go to www.tracksusa.com to find out for sure though.

It is a six pitch with a one inch lug. This track is 121 but it comes in a 136 aswell. We have many instock and customers seem to be Very impressed by them. They hook up real well.

edit:

jwifferdill, this track is a sixpitch. And yes, the 9818 is the 1.25 version. let me know if you are interested and I can give you a price.

That price would be american. let me know what you decide to do. The 9892 is a cone design track, I would recommend the ripsaw or the sixpitch over that but all of these tracks are all very good. the 9892 track has a 1.187" lug which is slightly smaller then the ripsaw. I can get any of these tracks for you.

not true fortress, it always depends on the riding you are doing. There is no doubt that the ripsaw hooks up well in hard pack but it takes a ton of the top end because it is so aggressive. Like I said though, it depends on your riding style. If you like top speed, we have an ice track we use that is all studded up and it is light! and it doesn't create much "fanning" under the tunnel because it is only a .54 lug. I am running a 9830 studded down the center this year on my sled but I havent driven on it yet. Let me know of your riding style and I can tell you the best tracks for your style.

Back