Finished my 136...

looks sweet !!! i ride near you alot , we stay at a buddy on the west lake in lewiston ..
Now i will know its you for sure .!!!!! looks great !!!!

b2so

we ride tons over towards lewiston and north east out past vienna to rattlesnake/old baldy... flag me down.... see you at Talleys.....

OH MY !!!! TALLEYS , I love that place , ever gotten any drinking money out of the mens room ?? LOL>>>

What gearing did ya go with?

In the middle of mine. Still up in the air on gearing. Extension looks way longer than my Max. Perf. extension. Also, does the rear bumper mount up or down? Didn't take notice when I pulled it off.

Tom

left gearing alone...

i am runnin it stock for now... may adjust after the snow flies... i have been told to let it be... who knows, i will see where my rpms are////

mine is almost done

Got my skid done and the track on , 9thooth non-slip drivers , 1 3/4 paddle , put new bushings in the skid, geared down one to a 21 on top, hyperfax , small wheel kit , took out tunnel and front heat exchanger protectors , 136 (tracks usa) ext. , quick adjust transfer rods, hartman tunnel extension , used m/max plastic, m/max rear heat exchanger, .......still need to finish a few things but am almost there ....I NEED SNOW !!!!!!

Looks really nice,the post above was mine also but my buddy forgot to log off when he was on my computer-lol-Harvey

Nice

Should have a pic. soon. Yup removed all the tunnel stuff. 136" ripsaw. 23/40 gearing.

Back