Hyper-Lite secondary clutch gains awesome you gotta see this!

strubmotorsports

Website
www.bikemanperformance.com
I am Joe Strub - my sled 800cc Bikeman Viper - I have raced WSA Watercross for 5 years tried all kind of clutch kits using the stalker program to measure 20, 50, 100, 200, 300 foot MPH and E.T.'s with the best set up I hit 62mph and 5.6 sec on the water the Chris Iverson from performance engineering came out and we try the Hyper-Lite secondary the first run was 3mph faster and .2sec faster and by the end of the day we hit 71mph and the E.T. was 4.96 THATS A GAIN OF 9MPH AND .64 SECONDS :WayCool: also we measure clutch and belt temps to see how efficient they are working before temps pri 196 deg F , belt 206 deg F, secondary 189 deg F - after pri 112 deg F , belt 136 deg F, secondary 106 deg F, keep in mind the outside air temp this day was 82 deg F. I have since gone to a softer compound belt and gained a little more, needless to say I was very happy we also tried the big wheels and gained from that aswell the week before.

Has anyone else tried this clutch what are your stories

Last edited:

Hey Joe, What type of results do you think you would see on a stock viper? Did you have to lighten up your primary? Talked to Chris a while back and told him I was running Heelclickers and he said they work better with a lighter primary set up what did you do to your primary as far as weights?

Well I talked to Chris today and ordered my clutch. It looks like there is a month backlog. I hope its worth the wait, sounds like it is. Anyone that gets one in the meantime please post the results.

Chris didn't say, he said he would send it set up for my sled. I have heelclickers in right now and he suggested taking them out and putting the stock weights back in. I guess his clutch works alot better with less primary weight from what he explained. They asked rider weight, track length, and type of riding so I guess they have a pretty good idea on setups. He said if he gets more feedback before mine is shipped he would put in the latest setup. He is very informitive and from what I here he stands by his product.

sounds good,cant wait to hear some reviews on it,I would like to order one when I hear some feed back on it.thanks-Harvey

hyper-lite secondary

Ok where do i find one of these hyper lite clutches you guys say are awsome. you think there better than Pat Hauck clutch kits

Yamahauler :yam:

pat who (just kidding) pat knows his stuff but this cltch works so much more eficient than a yamaha or team or any other one we've tried for that matter you can tell by the temps they run at. see my first post on this thread

Do they have a website? How about a phone #? What kind of price are they asking? Does it bolt right on or do you have to change center/center or anything like that? I'm definitely interested!!

thanks........

Back