Hyper-Lite secondary clutch gains awesome you gotta see this!

If your going to order one prices are going up first of the year. I ordered one 2 weeks ago Chris said 1 month but I know they are backed up. Price when I ordered was $379.00.

They have a pop-up add on the top of this page. PEM when it comes up click on it.

PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING & MACHINE
1449 Homecrest Ave
Wadena, MN 56482

PHONE: (218) 632-7433
FAX: (218) 632-7669

E-MAIL: info@perfen.com

Thanks tdviper!! Apparently I never saw the ad. I knew CPR was on there but I never waited for the all the ads to scroll. I e-mailed them.

Performance Engineering makes these clutches or they just sell them? I drive right through Wadena on my way to school and back everytime, but I never knew there was a place there that dealt in Yamaha stuff.

They might better take their e-mail address down,I have e-mailed them twice inquireing about purchaseing a secondary but no answer yet.This is not a slam on them,as I purchased a offset axle kit from them.I can appreciate that they are busy but if you advertise an e-mail address-answer it with in a month or 2-Harvey

I guess I'll call them Monday. I would say they make their clutches by the looks of all their CNC equipment photos on their website. They are probably understaffed.

Wondered if I stopped in there on my way home on Tuesday if they would have any secondaries in stock that I could look over and maybe purchase. If I stop and they have some in stock, I'll let you guys know.

Don't bother e-mailing. Call and talk to Chris he's the owner and very knowledgable. They are very busy and don't answer their e-mail. JW they make the clutches for all brands you can use the same clutch on all brands just by changing the hub. I have one ordered they are backed up a month. So if you stop in and he sells you a clutch I don't want to know, I'll be pissed. HaHa just kidding. Let us know how you made out. TD

Td, do they have a setup for a stock Viper?? Do they have any performance statistics as far as increases in the real world or track dynos?

JM, Chris said he would send the clutch set up pretty close. He said when he gets more feedback if there is a better setup he will put it in before he ships my clutch. I know from reading on other forums that he is easy to work with on tuning. You can even exchange helixs and springs, I don't know of anyone else doing that. I can't wait till it comes, hope it stays on schedule. Should be 1st or second week of Jan. we'll see.

Hyper-lite clutch

The best way to get a hold of Chris Iverson ie Performance engineering is to call They are very busy their company is got way bigger over tha last year so be patient they do care about you and they do have awesome products not just clutches they also have yamaha big wheel kits

Back