Were ready and waiting......

SRX7

:WayCool:
135_3549.jpg

135_3548.jpg

135_3547.jpg

I feel for you guys down south,well you no some what south at least to us Canadians.Im in Ottawa Ontrio.The home of our stupid goverment, really Canadians do love you Americans.We do.:)
We just got around 5" of snow and saturday I may go to an area near me that is a Gov't forest that has a lot logging roads that are smooth as a babys bum.The area doesn't need much snow to enjoy a little trail riding.
It will be the first time on this particular machine as you may or may not know I had a well set up and piped SX700 that got stolen late last year,so I hope the SRX will please me the same way the SX did.
Ill let ya know if I go saturday and report back to you.

Well I just came back and put about 30 miles on the sled.It took a while for it to get cleaned out but after a run of 160kp/h it ran like a top.Idle very smoothly at 1800 rpm the rear skid took the bumps well and I think I may need to adjust the Ohlins (clickers) a little.
Great sled.
It feels a little stronger than the piped SX up top, but down low they seem equal.

Last edited:
SX7 said:
Yup, but hey look whats in the stable now.:)

Nice Sled SX7,

That sucks that your sled got ripped....
I've driven the SRX and I can say in my humble opinion, it does not handle
like the sx does.. I find that the sx is more forgiving in the turns and can really rip through the trails if it's studded and clutched much better than the SRX.. Again, thats just My humble opinion.
Although, on the straight trails, the srx is much quicker.

Im sure your going to enjoy your new toy!!
Maybe we should hookup sometime this season and do a ride...
I like to ride Larose Forest alot, it's a big playground.

I am also in the Ottawa region, Casselman to be exact and I have already taken
out my sled 3 times, just up the street and back around the yard etc..
But nonetheless, it was great!! :0)

Yes indeed Morley.We will hook up.
I was just in Larose forest last saturday fartin around it was to bad I put on 50km and had her up to 140 on the speedo.If this sat and sun get snow I'll be out there again.
Ya that sx700 I had was fun you could whip it around the trails nicely.To make it even better it was piped and clutched.
Im still waiting for the day when I see it in our area and catch the poor bugger driving it.
The trailer was found near innes rd.
If it snow soon I'll private message you on this site

Last edited:

Back