Camoplast track ID

SRX_Dave

Couldnt find this number on the camoplast site or Bruces site. Track says Polaris Ind. Camoplast 5410894. Its a 1" lug and I hope 136". Looks like maybe a touring track...solid lugs. I hope its suitable for an SRX. Any info? Dave

SRX Dave, I looked throughly thrrew all of my catalogs and I even searched google and nothing seems to be poping up. Are you sure that is the right part number? I will keep on trying to look for that but nothing is poping up. Let me know if you can get any other numbers that go with that track, where did you hear about it. Let me know.

Those are the only numbers. My brother bought the track ebay for his 121" XC but they sent him the wrong track. He had 100+ studs in b/f he looked close enough to realize it was too long. Track is in my garage and has clearly never been used but maybe just an old overstock. No biggie. If it doesnt work I'll pick up a ripsaw. I see you're in Gurnee, IL. How far is that from Naperville/Chicago area? My bro lives there and if I need a different track I may have him swing by and get one if it ain't to far. Dave

Naperville is a little under a hour drive to our place at gurnee. However if you want your brother to save some time, we live in glenview il which is about 35-40 minute drive from naperville. If you decide on the track you want, we can bring it home from the shop and keep it at our house until you brother comes to pick it up. This will ssave your brother 40 minutes round trip. let me know what you decide to do. Thanks

-Matt

found another number

I found the number 207347 stamped alone on this track also. Any help? Its in but its tight. I guess I've never heard of a Polaris track that is between 121 and 136, but that sure seems like what I've got. Dave

Its on but very tight. I sure hope this is not a 133.5" but it certainly appears that it is. WOW does that suck! I wouldnt think that anything that short would even go on at all. Looks like a weekend wasted in the garage.

Hey all you recent SRX longtrackers, how did your 136 track fit? Dave

Back