"Search Tool" tips and tricks

Sno-Xr

With over 14000 registered members, and new members every day, we see many repeat posts. To help reduce the amount of repeat posts,using the "Search Tool" can be used, but often produces many unrelated posts.

So, post up any tips or tricks that you use to help narrow your searches when using the Search Tool.

Thanks, Sno-Xr

Tho i do agree the repeat posts gets very tiring after awhile I'm not sure if there's any tips or tricks?, just keep typing in the word or words in a different meaning/phrase that the search eventually will pick up.

this site i think actually has a very good search engine compared to some others i frequent i don't seem to find it hard to locate something my self.

please search if you just cant find it then post up we'll be happy to help.

Id like to find ways to narrow the search results. Ive tried using " " around two words ,but that doesnt seem to help. The search results will bring up one word or the other instead of both.

Sno-Xr said:
Id like to find ways to narrow the search results. Ive tried using " " around two words ,but that doesnt seem to help. The search results will bring up one word or the other instead of both.
That is annoying yes.

Search.gif

In Google, go to the advanced page, in domain add ty4stroke.com, now make a search with google, I'm pretty sure you can narrow down the number of hits so your search returns more relevant links.

Jan-Ove
rxrider

Back