The Random Picture Thread

norwegian said:
Excuse my ignorant question, but is this car missing the shocks?
I mean the ground clearance is zero.
:confused:

It is probably sitting on airbags, and has all the air out of it right now.

1154360914_35204ae093.jpg

Sno-Xr said:
I think shes kinda cute,plus she can protect me from bullies!! :hide:

I remember some kind of radio commercial that said along the lines of:

***In a Scottish grandma voice***

"Never marry a girl who can bench press more than you!"

ryanryan said:
I remember some kind of radio commercial that said along the lines of:

***In a Scottish grandma voice***

"Never marry a girl who can bench press more than you!"

i fixed it for you ,
"Never marry a girl who can bench a school bus !"

these pics are terrific, keep em coming!!! and the only people that think toyotas are unsafe believe EVERYTHING Obama tells us....... I want to buy one just out of spite now lol!

03viperguy said:
these pics are terrific, keep em coming!!! and the only people that think toyotas are unsafe believe EVERYTHING Obama tells us....... I want to buy one just out of spite now lol!

Well, you could buy a Ford ;>)

I watched a bit of the hearings with Toyoda. Just wasn't the same as when the big three guys were there testifing.

The circus isn't quite the same when the guy your yelling at can't understand Engrish.

I had heard some reports of folks just parking their cars and walking skeered to drive 'em.

...and for the record, I don't believe ANYTHING that comes out of his mouth.

Target practice does look outstanding!

hey, at least they are making things right. I just doubt that the big 3 would stop production and not sell anymore cars off the lots for such a small amount of actual reported issues. and there is a TON of recalls issued each year, it averages 2 a day. and now that the govt wants to sell the brand they now have a large share in they are trying to smear the top selling brand???? just the whole thing seems fishy and like a circus. but enough of my rant lol!!!! carry on with the great pics :)

Back