I want a VMAX4!

WildMax said:
I had a 95, 96 and 97 (still run a highly modded 96) and non mechanical differences were the 97 had the added vent in the hood for the brake assy and the rear of the seat was cut different.
Yep. The only other seat you can put on a 97 is off of a 96 XT. Yamaha mounted the rear cooler different in them for the poraction.

Hey Bushman, you may want to talk to the guy at the Ford dealer in gaylord, i cant remember his TY name....Vmax4????? somthing ---- any way he is into the Vmax 4 big time and there is also a Vmax4 website.

Tod

PS-is the river warm enough yet....lol

Tod said:
Hey Bushman, you may want to talk to the guy at the Ford dealer in gaylord, i cant remember his TY name....Vmax4????? somthing ---- any way he is into the Vmax 4 big time and there is also a Vmax4 website.

Tod

PS-is the river warm enough yet....lol
vmax4rules! Ok Ok I want a VMAX4!!! Seen some kool deals out there & even a low mile 97 for a great price BUT I may be swinging a deal on a race MANTA right now & I really really would love to hold onto a race manta right now.......... I will own a V4 before long but got a big fish to fry ;)!

Heres my 185hp 120+ mph 2 up

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg
sled.

nice, but you should have left the original low black windshield on there. I know it is a bit colder, but they sure are sexy!! nice clean sleeper!

hey sideshow..I just found a 92 v-max4 from Kenora area.Guy wants $3000 for it.He will deliver here to me.It is minty looking to.It's a750..not 800

1992 Yamaha V-Max

Date Listed 29-Jan-10
Price $3,000.00
Address Rabbit Lake Rd, Kenora, ON, Canada
View map
For Sale By Owner
Year 1992
Engine Displacement (cc) 750
Colour Black
92 Yamaha V-Max 4 Snowmachine new windshield, carbides, seat, motor. Runs and looks excellent. Very fast. You've always wanted this bad boy.
Will deliver to Winnipeg area

Attachments

• 166371e_20.jpeg
    166371e_20.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
bluemonster1 said:
hey sideshow..I just found a 92 v-max4 from Kenora area.Guy wants $3000 for it.He will deliver here to me.It is minty looking to.It's a750..not 800

IMO:
Hold out for an 800...not that the 750s weren't a good sled but there's a lot of improvements between the two and the 800s are just better.
JM.02c

Back