TY Classifieds mis-understanding resolved!

Viper_Dave said:
I would like to publicly applaud snowdad4 for stepping up and presenting a resolution to this issue. You sir, are a wonderful example to TY members! Thank you for your generosity and thoughtfulness!!

Viper_Dave

Couldn't agree with you more Dave. This site is Awesome!

TY member appreciation

I want to personally thank snowdad4 for stepping in and helping solve the issue with buying a skid from dirtjupper. Snowdad4 offered to ship the missing parts for only the cost of shipping, what a stand up guy, hopefully i can repay his kindness in the near future.
I also want to say thanks to dirtjumper for paying the shipping of the parts, i have no hard feelings toward him and never felt he was out to stiff anyone.
Thanks for everyones support, Rob

Last edited:
parts are on the way, but i was lacking the rear bogie wheel if anyone wants to kick one in. i was going with the pay-it-forward theory as it seems to be a popular trend in the classified section.

Nice to see that this didn't get ugly guys! After reading this I wouldn't be afraid to deal with either Dirtjumper or Rlblock. Sounds like a case of miscommunication. Thumbs up to you Snowdad4, you helped me out with a lot of info when I was longtracking my sled and I see you're still helping out other people. You're a good chit!

I just sent the paypal over to Snowdad4. What he did was totally unexpected and greatly appriciated for helping to resolve this issue. To all of the other members, I would like to say thank you for reading the thread, and helping to resolve the issue aswell with your comments.

Thank You.

snowdad4 said:
parts are on the way, but i was lacking the rear bogie wheel if anyone wants to kick one in. i was going with the pay-it-forward theory as it seems to be a popular trend in the classified section.

Great Job!! I have to say that when this stuff happens it makes me proud to be part of this and have great people like you on the site.

rlbock said:
The ad said nothing about a transfer enhancement kit or wheel kit, it did mention the crack. So why do you say i should have paid attention to the ad. You mentioned the skid was cheap so does that mean it doesn't have to be complete in your eyes. I don't sell things that way maybe you do. I appreciate correct feedback but this doesn't seem to fall in that catagory.
you were under stress so I will let it go that you missed the sarcasm in my post. Glad to see this ended well.

I was doing a search to see if anyone was looking for transfer rods, and this thread came up. I didn't read all of the emails, but I have a set of adjustable transfer rods for sale (cheap) if anyone is looking for some. They are for a SRX.

I would let them go to the person who feels they are getting ripped of on purchasing the skid without the transfer rods.

Back