Eric The Computer Kid

stein700sx

VIP Member
Eric The Computer Kid

I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Eric, the 11 year old next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Control and asked him to come over. Eric clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.
As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong? He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'

I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, 'An, ID ten T error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'

Eric grinned ... 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?

'No,' I replied. 'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'
So I wrote down: I D 1 0 T

I used to like Eric, the little _________.

Ok, this is a true story...A girl I know was telling me that she wasn't very computer literate and she was always calling thier offices computer tech to fix her messes. She called him up AGAIN one day so he came and fixed what she did. She asked him if there was something wrong with her computer because she was having so many problems. He said: Yes, I think the problem lies somewhere between the chair and the keyboard! LOL!

look at them teeth next to the introduction line..eric the computer kid...lol.Just making a comment on your teeth there....you should of bite him in the azz!!!

-A Stuttering Cat as explained by a grade 4 student......

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students.
Human beings are the only animals that stutter, she says.
A little girl raises her hand.
I had a kitty-cat who stuttered.
The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become,
asked the girl to describe the incident..
'Well', she began, 'I was in the back yard with my kitty, and
the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start,
and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!'
'That must've been scary,' said the teacher.
'It sure was,' said the little girl.
'My kitty raised her back, went "Ffffff!, Ffffff!, FfffffF,"but before she could say '****!,' the Rottweiler ate her.

The teacher had to leave the room.

Back