Walleye fishing on Lake ERIE

Dnale...
I've seen some people fishing up that way but I have no reports for you..
Alot of boats sre fishing between Turtle Island and the Harbor Light and doing pretty good...It's way to windy to go out today,It's warm but very windy....Let me know how you do if you end up going out...I'll keep you posted on my results
Mike

where the fish at? headin over to the D tomorrow after class. Plan on launching out of Wyandotte. Bring on the waldo sammies!! :letitsnow snowing in Kalamazoo for the first time in ages ;):D

BBlueSRX said:
where the fish at? headin over to the D tomorrow after class. Plan on launching out of Wyandotte. Bring on the waldo sammies!! :letitsnow snowing in Kalamazoo for the first time in ages ;):D

Waldo sammies? that's a new one on me. Mind if I use it?

No idea where fish are at up their...Waters real muddy after all the rain and high winds..Fishing is gonna be pretty tough for a while until the water cleans up a bit...I might get out tonight but depends on the wind...Good luck and be safe

Wnet out at 6am this morning and had my limit in about 20 minutes or so...Then they just shut off...We ended up with 7 total... Gonna go out at 5 am tommrow and do it again hopefully with a little better result...

Limited out with 4 fish in 10 to 15 minutes!!! we got the total of 19 in less than 2 hrs....That's the way it should be!!!! all nice fish...Now's the time you should be out on the Lake...

Well you did better than me. On Friday I got one out near the dumping grounds in Erie. Saturday we got 6 before 8:00 in the river near Mud Island then fought for 2 more before giving up with the wind.

Wyandotte

got our 4 man limit (20 fish) on friday in ~3hrs. Saturday we got 11 before we were blown out of there. sunday morning went 1 shy of limit. that wind was brutal on saturday!! 4-6 footers in the river compiled with 3 walleye tournaments... I can only imagine how rough it was on the lake! the salt mines were hot for us

Last edited:
Sunday morming it was 4-6 ft waves then it calmed down about 9 or so then we lit them up....We were between Harbor light and little Cedar Point....Gonna head out tonight about 6 and hopefully we can get them again...Good luck guys and be safe

We got 12 more last night in 2 hrs after work... The fish are starting to get real thick alot of fish on the fish finder...If you want to see some pics go to Mike Siwajek on FB...

Back