04 Viper-s Will not rev pas about 7200 anyone have any ideas?

No no no!!! I just had a buddy run into the same problem....Check your clutches!!! That definately sounds like a shifting issue...are they clean? Make sure everything can move smoothly, be sure to remove all debris and build up....usually this stuff make the clutches sticky and they won't shift properly. You've checked everything else. The sled may be new, but where do you store it? How many miles are on it...etc take a look you may be surprised.

NO NO NO!!!!, It does not sound like a clutch problem, correct me if im wrong but a clutch problem will not set off the DCS, i may be wrong, I would check the carbs like they said,especially if what you are saying about the dealer is true, If i was buying a new machine or even a used machine for that fact i would insist it be serviced, Isnt that the point of buying from a dealer,to have the secure fealing that the machine is properly serviced and warrantied, anyway,like it has been said check the carbs,that would be the first thing i would think of if i felt my machine may be running lean, you are really lucky that the DCS is protecting your machine, Its getting to the point where our machines are getting more inteligent than the owners, anyway too much talk, check the carbs just to make sure.

its not the clutches, DCS is going off, its a problem with carbs (most likely dirty)

Back