SRX facelift

oh and another thing. i picked up a set of growlers for it (sounds insane!) but my worry is that there is no heat shield between the can and my cowling.it was a tight fit getting the can on and it is resting against the foam padding on the cowling. solutions?

tippmannator said:
oh and another thing. i picked up a set of growlers for it (sounds insane!) but my worry is that there is no heat shield between the can and my cowling.it was a tight fit getting the can on and it is resting against the foam padding on the cowling. solutions?

bueler???

Looks good tip, are the trailing arms yellow too? They look cool, give us a side shot! Your riser looks nice also with the hand guards. What did ya end up going with?

A couple of bucks said:
x2
Looks Great! What did ya figure out on the heat shield?

for the growlers i pulled out outside heatshield off the stock can. the fitment of the growlers is pretty snug up against the hull so all i did was wedge the heatsheild inbetween the growlers and the hull and no issues or melting. worked great!

super1c said:
Your riser looks nice also with the hand guards. What did ya end up going with?

if you are asking about what risor i used, my dad is quite the artist when it comes tool and die machining. i sent him the handle bar mounts that attach to the steering post, and he milled up a 4" risor that mounts directly to the steering post and the handle bar mounts mount to the top. works slick!

here ya go super!!

DSC01914.jpg

DSC01910.jpg

Looks really nice Tip That riser looks good and solid too. By the way, how did you make out with your carbs? Did you get the ol' girl fired up yet?
:letitsnow :letitsnow

Very, very nice. I love the yellow! Plus blue and yellow are MICHIGAN colors LOL! Your dad did a great job on your riser. It looks perfect. Very sharp sled and it looks cool as heck on the snow!

FJViper said:
Looks really nice Tip That riser looks good and solid too. By the way, how did you make out with your carbs? Did you get the ol' girl fired up yet?
:letitsnow :letitsnow

unfortunetly i havnt gotten much time to work on them and im having a hard time finding new pilot jets. been really busy since i just got hired with NH state police. so not going to ride much this winter while im at the acadamy, but it will all balance out in the end.

i know the fish and game cops ride skidoo's with blue LED "wig-wags". this is cool for 2 reasons...
1. a sled with cop lights...awsome
2. i know that they cant catch me!!! lol

Back