Cub Cadet Dealers

Coles_55

Anyone know of any good ones in Wisconsin, looking to get a new mower and snow blower since mine was destroyed in the tornado.

No such thing as a good Cub Cadet now. That is ever since MTD bought them.
Look for a Honda, Toro, or Simplicity

Otter Sales and service.

They're in Burlington Wi, north side of town, right on hwy 36. Can't be much more than 20 miles from you.

This was an IH company store way back in the day and Harry Otter ran the place. When the company decided to close it's stores Harry bought is from them and has been running it ever since. They have been around for well over 40 years.

opsled

Hmmm, yeah I know they bought them, but as fas as what I have been reading they are still a high quality co. Yeah I sent over a request to Otter for the 2 machines I am looking for so hopefully they get back to me soon.

I won't buy another CC. I bought a 6.5 hp self pro-pelled push probably in 01 or 02. When they first came out with the caster type front wheels. Anyway, after about 2 months it ran like crap so I brought it back to the dealer. He said he would be able to look at it in 2 days.

A week later I'm calling him he still hasn't even looked at it. (I know dealer issue) But 3 weeks later he gets it fixed and charges me $125. I went around and around with him, it's only 2 months old it was a $550 mower ect ect. He says take it up with CC. I said fine. Called them, same problem, what ever.

About 6 months after that I'm at the dealer and I'm telling him about it, he tells me he seen like 25 mowers with the same problem and I should call CC again because they were covering all but the $25 trouble shoot or something. I get right on the horn. Nope sorry can't help you out, that was before the campain.

A friend of mine had a rider that just ate belts at random. He would probably put 3 belts on a year. He never could figure out why.

Back