Just finished a Huge kitchen and Bathroom job

bluemonster1

LIFE MEMBER ONLY ONCE!!!
Take a look and see how the job looks.Added some new cabinets to existing,mostly on the Island side,refinished with 3 back panels.Used to be 2 walls there before,customer cut the walls down to open up everything to the family room.Also did 3 bathrooms and all plumbing for all with new fixtures.I did the customer's mom's kitchen 2 years ago and she had my bussiness card handy and I got the job because she was so happy with the work.Made some serious cash here,so now I can rebuild my sled motors soon.. ;)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En3y6pDAUc4

Attachments

• P8050095.JPG
    P8050095.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 4
  • P8050096.JPG
    P8050096.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Very nice Job Blue!

Nights are gettin shorter and it is gettin colder at night and that means the white gold is just around the corner LOL

yeah..the leaves are falling from the trees out here.If the summer rains we have been getting is any indication of how much moisture we will recieve this winter..we'll be very happy.With the rain we we all got..should of been equal to about 20 feet of snow by now.Should be an interesting winter I am hoping,and early start would be nice for sure.I sure miss that white background with the Blue Monster SRX on top of it..lol

Attachments

• P4040083.JPG
    P4040083.JPG
    9.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
bluemonster1 said:
yeah..the leaves are falling from the trees out here.If the summer rains we have been getting is any indication of how much moisture we will recieve this winter..we'll be very happy.With the rain we we all got..should of been equal to about 20 feet of snow by now.Should be an interesting winter I am hoping,and early start would be nice for sure.I sure miss that white background with the Blue Monster SRX on top of it..lol

You and me both

Back