Attn all new Iowa sled owners

maxdlx

VIP Lifetime Member
You don't need to put the ugly Reg # on the side of your sled any more. Just need the reg Sticker on and the reg must be with the sled. They did change from 26 bucks every 2 years to 15 every year, but hey its worth it not to have to ruin a cool sled with junk #'s. Maxdlx

Thanks for the info Paully. Hey check out my pictures! Later Brent

I need to get over and put the vmax in the yard and take some pics of your sled. What are you doing tonight? email me. Brent

How do you figure we get off cheap. We pay only 15 bucks a year, but we pay to mark, maintain, and groom all of our own trails. there is no state nothing for that in Iowa. There also is no state trail ins, it all comes from the county sled groups, that the members pay. because of all of the no state assistance, insurance Co look at Iowa as a high risk sled state and we pay nearly tripple what most states pay. I would gladdly pay 100 bucks a year to have a well maintained well marked extensive trail system. It would save me money in the long run. Maxdlx

They make it up for vehicle registrations!...WOW there hi. Brent

maxdlx,
EASY NOW. I guess I should do my homework before commenting. I wouldn't get in a piss'n match over it. :rockon:

Last edited:
sxr...no worries about paully. He is just a big furry cuddly guy he means no harm. ;):D Brent

I bet our insurance is higher in Iowa for sleds..cus we are always busting our own trails and busting up our sleds :o|

You Iowa guys can keep up on all of the new rules at http://www.iowasnowmobiler.com/ its the state site. I am going to try and get mine off, but the first owner put them on the paint so they may stay.. Maxdlx

Last edited:

Back