Haydays buys

madzx2

what did everyone get at haydays? i got some bender steering arms, a box of mains and pilots, a digitron 4 window, and some mountain machines billet wheels, a clutch alignment tool, and a set of original heel clickers, a set of vforce 3 reeds.

YA WHAT A LOCATION . gps 5 mi from point , traffic barely moving :ban:
but gps showed back road he he . 1 mi in then . the gal from fast said it took her 5 hrs to get in #$%&*
i ordered a air shock for the front of my air wave . its one of the originals that were billet :bling:

we waited 3 hours to get from highway 95 in almelund to the site. it was worth it for me. the girlfriend on the other hand....

yea i made out good on most of my stuff. we knew some people that had a swap spot so we hung out too.

we were on the highway and got to the backed up traffic and decided we didn't want to wait so we did a u turn and got on a back gravel road and popped in right by the gate, had to wait maybe 10 mins tops to get in and we figured it out when we left that the place we did the u turn was about 5 miles from the gate and traffic was dead when we were there, i saw a nice blown viper fr 1500 that i would have liked to pick up but it was sold and then there was an 836 bender viper with a 136 in it for 4300 that i would have really liked but didn't bring that kind of cash with me

I got a very nice red viper seat, a tank and bumper. I also made a tentative deal with a guy trade my stock sx exhaust, clutch set up and jets, for his mint bender pipes, clutch set up and jets, + $250. He lives about 70 miles from me. I also sold a bunch of stuff.

Oh, the guys next to me, brought a '95 Vmax 4 800 to sell with 3,300 miles on it, it did have a slightly cracked hood from a belt blow. He was looking for $2200 when he got there, but unloaded it for $1000!!! I wish I had known he was going to do that... I'm not in the market for one, but I'm sure I could have turned around and sold it on Craigslist or here and made profit...

viperking, I know the guy with the 836 viper if your still interested.

viperking said:
we were on the highway and got to the backed up traffic and decided we didn't want to wait so we did a u turn and got on a back gravel road and popped in right by the gate, had to wait maybe 10 mins tops to get in and we figured it out when we left that the place we did the u turn was about 5 miles from the gate and traffic was dead when we were there, i saw a nice blown viper fr 1500 that i would have liked to pick up but it was sold and then there was an 836 bender viper with a 136 in it for 4300 that i would have really liked but didn't bring that kind of cash with me

Glad your happy with your seat you bought from me. It was nice to meet you and I wish we would of had more time to chat.

sleddineinar said:
I got a very nice red viper seat, a tank and bumper. I also made a tentative deal with a guy trade my stock sx exhaust, clutch set up and jets, for his mint bender pipes, clutch set up and jets, + $250. He lives about 70 miles from me. I also sold a bunch of stuff.

The wife got Her new Yamaha Jacket,I got a couple new t shirts and 2 oil change kits for our 4 strokes. Awesome show and a great time. allready for next year.

Well let's see....

A pair of Doo Precision Skis to try on my viper (with carbides), Plugs, couple of T-shirts, some tools and a 1974 Kluge 2 stroke ice auger.

Got the recoil fixed on the auger already and the next task is a carb cleaning so it will run better. I'll keep you posted. Wow is this thing loud!!!

Walked about 3.75 miles to get to the site after abandoning the vehicle in a farmers yard (for $10.00) on Saturday. Then walked about 10 miles back and forth. If we hadn't got a ride back to the truck we probably would have slep in the ditch somewhere.

I hope they improve the logistics for next year.

You should of asked for a cold one! You sure got the Ski doo guy fired up..

Exciterfan said:
Well let's see....

A pair of Doo Precision Skis to try on my viper (with carbides), Plugs, couple of T-shirts, some tools and a 1974 Kluge 2 stroke ice auger.

Got the recoil fixed on the auger already and the next task is a carb cleaning so it will run better. I'll keep you posted. Wow is this thing loud!!!

Walked about 3.75 miles to get to the site after abandoning the vehicle in a farmers yard (for $10.00) on Saturday. Then walked about 10 miles back and forth. If we hadn't got a ride back to the truck we probably would have slep in the ditch somewhere.

I hope they improve the logistics for next year.

Oil/gloves/T-shirts/goggles/bibs/BEER!/ and a calendar from the girls by the southeast gate -good thing the wives weren't along to see us hanging around their vendor site!

Best way in that we found was to take Hwy 20 west off of Hwy 95 out of Taylors Falls which lead directly to County Hwy 70 (road to main gate) about 1.2 miles south of the south lot. We waited in line maybe 10-15 minutes.

Did anyone else notice that Haydays has started to take on a lot more of a motorcycle and ATV feel than it has in the past. We all commented how much more stuff (vendor and swap) there was related to them vs. snowmobiles. We also made the comment that once they have the logistics for traffic figured out and can do some more prep work to the grounds that this site will be way better than the old one.

Anyone find out how many people were there on Saturday? We estimated 70K.

I was a swapper there and just heard it was INSANE trying to get in, I preregistered and was able to get in easy. We heard choppers going by and that they closed down 35w... need to do something for next year cause it was INSANE...

Team4Blue,

It's easy to fire up a Doo guy!!! And fun too!!!

For all of the great technical advancements Doo has made, they still don't understand how to lubricate a crank bearing. It's just plain dumb!

Their new fuel injection design is really interesting, but then they bolt it onto a crankcase that's going to strand you in the bush someday. Just think the last thought you'll have before you perish from the cold is the great fuel mileage you were getting.....

Back