Extreme Max Studs? Anybody Ever use em?

MountainRx1

Hey guys, I bought some Extreme Max Studs at haydays, they look like a good product, with a two year warranty, and were considerably cheaper than the competitors...... It was almost half the price of Woody's or Snow Studs...I didn't check StudBoy to compare, but couldn't imagine them being much cheaper than the other big names.....I guess we'll see how they are this winter, but was just curios to see if anyone else had any experience with them. Thanks.

Have 121 down the middle on my mifes 02 viper with a 1 inch track. Held up great all last winter in a lot of marginal conditions. Real happy with them so far. CCC

In 3 years I've replaced about 20 of the 144 in my Viper, most due to lousy conditions. Since I changed the backer plates to Fastrac tall round from square aluminum ones that came with studs I've changed zero in last 2 years. Great torx bit heads they are stronger and easier to remove if you do bend one.
;)!

Many on here have used them. Rich Motorsports used to sell them. I have had very good luck with them. Like mentioned above, a good backer is key.

I find the tall plastic backers are a little less weight and provide more stud stability as they act like a tall nut. With them I noticed better bite on ice and way better in the hard pack, probablt due a little to the backer getting buried in the snow also. Stopping was also better and straighter from higher speeds. Alot of guys run flat aluminum but this is just my 2c.
:letitsnow

How hard was it to get ahold of these guys about warranty work? I'm missin a few carbide tips in mine already....1000 miles on em. Not having any luck getting a hold of them.

Back