2 Words "Great Site"

BlueChicago

Hello Everyone,

I would just like to say that I have been visiting the site for a couple months or so lurking around and reading some great stuff. Seems like a really nice place to be and a great group of people.

Thank you.

And it would not be the Holidays without a little quote:

He's cute, ain't he? Only problem is, he's got a little bit of Mississippi leg hound in him. If the mood catches him right, he'll grab your leg, and just go to town. You don't want him around if you're wearing short pants if you know what I mean. A word of warning though: If he does lay into you, it's best to just let him finish."

It is nice to be on a forum where everybody gets along and dosen't want to argue - I think it is due in part that we are part of a family - the "Yamaha Family" - I think it is cool - I LOVE YOU GUYS! - HA

It is all what they all say it is and more. What there all trying to say is it is a big Family that eveyone lends a heling hand when they can. And we all have Tom to thank Thank you Tom and none of this would be like this if you never started

Stands with open arms..but im warning all of you..someone grabs my #$%&* Im not doing it again! (homophopicyamahariderhere) Brent! hahahaha jk! ;)!

Ive been visting this site and been a memeber for as long as I can remember. I really like this site and have alot of fun posting my opinions. What a great bunch of guys definately. But if anyone touches my #$%&* im not joking.....no more hugs!

Great job
;)! Brent

What are you guys kidding? This site has almost ruined my life.
First it started out and some harmless little adjustments to my sled. A hole in the silencer, a head gasket or two. Then there were reed spacers, notching, pipes, (this is where I couldn't afford drugs anymore) jets, cluch, weights, rollers, pipes, heads, front suspension, rear suspension (this is where the wife left) better shocks, lighter hood, seat, different pipes, more clutching jetting....etc
Oh the humanity! Make it stop, make it go away!

Back