I REALLY TRULY need your guys help, so PLEASE read this.

Yama49601

I recently posted an ad in the classifieds section for the Yamaha Pro Action suspension tuning video. In that ad I mentioned that my brother committed suicide (he hung himself).

Also in that ad I mentioned that I am trying to come up with some money to go visit some family since this tragedy. I asked you guys to buy those videos from me since so many people had asked about getting one, and I figured that at least a couple of you would still want one and buy one from me. But that hasn't happened.

So I decided to just come right out and ask you guys for your help with raising a little money. I feel terrible for asking people I don't really even know for their help like this, but I don't have any other choice right now.

If you can spare any amount of money to help me come up with what I need I am asking you to please do so. I swear to God I wouldn't ask for help on here if I wasn't in such a bad position financially right now. If you can, please help me out. My paypal address is. If you can spare even $10 or $20 it would REALLY help me out. And like I said, I would NOT ask you guys if I didn't REALLY need your help.

Even if you can just loan it to me for now I can pay you back, and promise you that I wlll. I get a child support check in a couple weeks and can pay you back when I get that. I feel like a total scum asking you guys for help like this, but I really need it right now.

Thank you for understanding. And for anything you can do...

Last edited:

Yama49601 said:
I recently posted an ad in the classifieds section for the Yamaha Pro Action suspension tuning video. In that ad I mentioned that my brother committed suicide (he hung himself).

Also in that ad I mentioned that I am trying to come up with some money to go visit some family since this tragedy. I asked you guys to buy those videos from me since so many people had asked about getting one, and I figured that at least a couple of you would still want one and buy one from me. But that hasn't happened.

So I decided to just come right out and ask you guys for your help with raising a little money. I feel terrible for asking people I don't really even know for their help like this, but I don't have any other choice right now.

If you can spare any amount of money to help me come up with what I need I am asking you to please do so. I swear to God I wouldn't ask for help on here if I wasn't in such a bad position financially right now. If you can, please help me out. My paypal address is nathantruax@chartermi.net If you can spare even $10 or $20 it would REALLY help me out. And like I said, I would NOT ask you guys if I didn't REALLY need your help.

Even if you can just loan it to me for now I can pay you back, and promise you that I wlll. I get a child support check in a couple weeks and can pay you back when I get that. I feel like a total scum asking you guys for help like this, but I really need it right now.

Thank you for understanding. And for anything you can do...
nathan sorry to hear of your loss if there is anything i can do please call me at 616-822-0606

hey nathan ..i seen this the other day ..i got the video from you long time ago ..i am in a bad suituation my self unemployed ...and a baby due any day now but i have a few bucks from just spending the last 10 hours in the shop turning power valves ...so i am gonna send you some cash to help ..we are all family here and i know anything will help ....if you get back to having some money you can pay it back if not consider it a gift .....MR.POWERVALVE ....RICH

Thank you amatosrx and YA*AM*A*HEAD. I REALLY TRULY appreciate it. Now I am almost halfway to my original goal of $200. So thank you, very very very much. You guys are awesome.

To whoever else it was that helped me out, thank you very much too. I really appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

No Problem ....hope Some Other Guys Chip In ....also Ill Do A Free Power Valve Set Repair ....and Donate The Money To Help You Out ....so Next Person To Contact Me On Valves Will Be Helping You Out Also ....come On Guys Lets Help Out A Fellow Ty Member ....

Thank you Randy for sending that.

Just so you guys know, I am keeping track of what everyone has sent and I am going to pay you all back as soon as I am able to.

I am very grateful for the help from everyone. I am only about $60 short of my goal now. So I really appreciate all of the help.

Thank you all. It means a LOT.

same thing here nathan it was a gift ...mabe someday you can return the favor ...i snowmobile alot in irons baldwin cadiallic area ...next time i come up there you can be my trail guide i am sure you know the area better than i do .....dont worry about the sled i got extras ill bring one for you to ride ,,,since i seen you had to sell yours .....

I don't know what to say other than thank you ALL very much.

Thanks to all of you I'll be able to go visit family this weekend. I was trying to go this past weekend, but it didn't work out. At least I can go this weekend though.

AND thanks to all of you guys I almost have my goal of $200. You guys have given me 3/4 of the $200 I was shooting for, and I really appreciate it.

Thank you again to everyone for helping out. I feel like I can't say that enough.

YA*AM*A*HEAD, that would be cool to ride with you one of these days. I might have to take you up on the offer on riding one of your sleds though if we go.

The reason I am so broke right now is because my wife recently lost her job. And between us we have 5 kids... An 18 years old, 2 16 year olds, a 14 year old and a 10 year old. All boys... :o| I've heard that girls are worse though so.....

But anyway, I have health issues and am trying to get disability. I had a lawyer and went through the entire process once already and my lawyer was 100% positive that I was going to "win" my case. Until we found out who the judge was that was going to be hearing my case. Once we found out who the judge was my lawyer basically told me he thought my chances had just dropped to near zero chance of me getting it. And he was right. The judge was/is a TOTAL jerk. He came right out and said that he believes that this Crohn's Disease that I have is "self inflicted". You cannot give yourself Crohn's Disease. And even if you could, I would much rather have good health than get a measly $700 a month or whatever it is and have this crap. :o|

But anyway....... I have something in the works to take care of our money situation. And I plan on getting a new sled. Hopefully this year yet. But we will see.

Thanks again to everyone who helped out. You guys are awesome.

Thank you.

I sent you a few bucks.. No need to repay.. Remember,,, What comes around--- Goes around.. I'm GRATEFUL that I have a few extra bucks to help. !!! Gary Oles nosboy

You're very welcome.. i have a friend that I work with, that has a place in Bretheren. We go there ALL THE TIME and usually snowmobile to Lost pines and Cadillac.. maybe we can ride together this winter...

Back