polaris rush sales pitch

snowdad4

VIP Member
anyone get the new cd for the 2011 polaris sleds yet? learned something new today that apparently the polaris engineers have been keeping secret for years, and their marketing campaign has just let out of the bag. on the rush, by hanging on to the handle bars, sliding back on the seat increases weight transfer and traction, sliding forward increases turning capability. www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/snowmobiles2011/performance/800-rush-pro-r/pages/features.aspx #3 flag above the bars or watch the video and listen.

Last edited:

Wow!! 38 years of riding, and I never figured that riding technique out! :o|

But now, thanks to that video, I will be riding like a pro!! as long as I buy a Rush , that is ;)!

amazing isnt it? all these years(30+) i have been applying that same principal to drag racing, snowcross, trail riding, and mountain riding. but wait, all on yamahas! why didnt yamaha ever figure this one out? so simple, hang on to the bars and slide your butt fore and aft on the seat. i guess now i need some new handlebars or a new seat. them polaris guys is smart fellers. wonder if the parts interchange?

And if you lean forward, when the engine blows, you will hear it that much better.
Not that I'm bitter as a former Pol. owner.
2datrl

Back