R&R Trailers

Coles_55

Thinking about picking me one up....any opinions??

Also are there any dealers in WI?

rance renagade ? or newer r&r .....i worked for a trailer shop for a while and after what i seen i wouldnt own one the alumnium is not as thick and they dont hold up ....spend a few buxs more and buy a trition ....my last trip home last season i was following one and the axle was wobbling so i flagged the guy down stoped and looked and the rear axle had riped the bolts from the frame rail .....

What other brands would you suggest? I am looking for a 8x14-16' v-nose enclosed.

I have a rance renegade 24' enclosed, I have had great success with this trailer. It has over 30,000 miles on the chassie, I did have to change a rear axle 2 years ago due to the torsion suspension coming out of alignment. Rance replaced at cost. Could not believe it. The trailer is 10 years old now. I have hydrolic braking, originally it was surge style, and I upgraded to electric over hydrolic. Excellent braking now. Mine is black, with two vents in top, 1 side access door. Allan

Renagade is a very high quality trailer. I have had r&r trailers and they are just a lighter made unit. I currently pull a triton and love it! My vote would be for a triton or renagade. The competition is so strong among trailer manufactures you usually get what you pay for. A little extra money up front goes a long way towards the life of your rig!

Know of any good dealers? I am hoping to get one this weekend at the Milwaukee Snow Show.

I own a R&R 12ft v nose Delux W/ tandom. I love it the only thing I would change is I would of got the 14ft as the 12 ft it takes some finessing to get 2 sleds in. They are based out of MI and you can get them for a big discount if you order them factory direct. Very good quality aluninum trailer. I would recomend.

Back