Attn Mr Sled. Classified section for Canada

kirk700 srx

Mr Sled ,
I am always looking to buy more yamaha's but I cannot cross the border to buy any. I see alot of great sleds for sale and only wish I could take advantage of the deals offered on this site. Would it be possible to add a section strictly for Canadian Buyers and sellers? Thanks Kirk

YA*AM*A*HEAD said:
kirk why cant you cross the border ?

Canada is above the US and it would be beneath them to come down here????

opsled

PS. And apparently it's to much trouble for some to do their own editing in regards to locating on ads they may happen to view.

Last edited:
I think its a good idea! I know Ive looked through many ads before I realized they were from canadian sellers. Some people dont want to jump through hoops to buy/sell something and have it shipped either way.

Canada is above the US and it would be beneath them to come down here????

I do not want to start anything, so I will just say that going either way over the border can be tough. I know people who have had no issues, and I know people who should have just left the machine in the other country it was so hard to get across.....

I cannot get a pardon from the courts!I made some really bad decisions when I was a wee little grasshopper,I am still paying for those decisions 10 years later!

Actually, Windsor Ont. is below/South of Detroit ;>)

And my half of Ontario is farther south than Wis, Min, or Washington State. Just to let you know. :bump:

Netefrog said:
And my half of Ontario is farther south than Wis, Min, or Washington State. Just to let you know. :bump:

You own half of Ontario???? ;)! ;)!

Jeeze, That must of set ya back 30 or 40 grand ehh?

opsled

PS, Just messin with you'se guys.

PSS. The whole "gettin stuff across that border" one way or the other is a real PITA. I see no reason why either government would want to make it so hard for neighbors that are so similar to interact as neighbors should. Complete BS,

opsled

Back