P/v Repair In Canada?

dwarf717

Anyone in Canada repair power valves? Have a customers sled here with 3 pull throughs! Also, how do these valves appear to be? Do they need re-coating? DoI just get the pull throughs fixed? Get the pull throughs done, and re-coated, or just get new ones?
valves002.jpg

valves001.jpg

Last edited:

yup harnessracer is the canada depot for valves ....but i think he is out of replacement valve ....i can fix them with stainless ends and have them recoated with a high preformance coating with a fast turn around time ,,,send me a pm and we can discuss your options ,,i can do all 3 repaired and recoated for about or less than you can buy one new valve for ....AKA MR.POWER VALVE

Last edited:
OK Thanks YH. My customer is getting a price on bn valves today. I'll let you know what's up

WELL i can tell you 3 new valves will run him rite at 400 us dollars .....i can repair and recoat all 3 for 150 us dollars plus shipping .....and as everyone will tell you i do VERY GOOD WORK ..just ask i come highly recommended ..just let me know ...send me a pm and ill give you my number so we can discuss this over the phone
dwarf717 said:
OK Thanks YH. My customer is getting a price on bn valves today. I'll let you know what's up

hey eric yamaha cant do as good of a job as i do ...they have proved that ..if they did do as good as i do i would be out of a job ......i have done probally 500 valves give or take a few ....also wasnt you wanting some done your self ? contact me and we will discuss it and work something out ..........................AKA MR.POWER VALVE
eric.s.t said:
can he do them as nice as what yaamahead does? recoating and everything ?

Still waiting for harnessracer to chime in here. No disrespect YH, but would rather try to keep it in Canada first just to keep shipping back and forth simple. If he doesn't chime in soon, I will be contacting you for sure. Thanks for your help

no problem ...i fixed about 25 or so i do belive for harness....and as bad as yours recoating will need redone ,,,,,,,

Back