M20 Airwave Suspension

Thrustie

I have the opportunity to pick one of these up. Its never been installed just missing a couple wheels and bushings. Just wondering how these things compare to the stock SRX rear suspension? I have read a few reviews online, but its evident there is a lot of biased opinions out there.

Also, can anyone with any experience with these FAST Inc skids tell me how difficult it would be to install one of these. Owner doesn't have a mounting kit, but I have read that most people don't like FAST's universal mounting kits anyways.

Thanks in advance

Kyle

just buy the install kit for the front of a rx1 and the rear shaft for your srx. It will bolt right in with only drilling two holes.
the m10 rides great, it will cost some speed though, there is a kit for 8in wheels out there that helps. Ride is amazing

Thanks guys. I had read mixed reviews and was not sure which to believe. The skid looks beautiful, but I could not base my purchase just off looks.

Viper, forgive me I don't quite understand "just buy the install kit for the front of a rx1 and the rear shaft for your srx." I was browsing Fasts site and just see a universal mounting kit for all Yamahas? There is a front and rear install as well? I'm sure I am the one out to lunch, but if you could clarify I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks a bunch

Anybody else please feel free to chime in.

call fast and tell them you are doing a pro action install. and let them know that you want to go with the RX1 front shaft for the skid.

Fast has 2 kits for the pro action one for the 2 strokes and one for the RX1. the front shaft for the RX1 goes in the stock front mount holes in your tunnel. the older pro action kit has 2 arms that attach to the front shaft. The RX1 kit is a lot better

Thanks TSU. I appreciate the explanation. So from what I understand I will only have to drill 2 holes in the tunnel for the rear and the front fits the factory mounting holes? Seems relatively simple to install this skid?

Kyle

well there is a big problem . your front shocks will be the weak link . i had to put ohlins on mine to match the rear . then there's the smooth ride , you don't realize how fast your going . those trees come up fast

Back