I'll bet everyone wishes they lived in SW Michigan!!!!!!!!

thstorms

I had some sand blasting to do today which is half way between my house and amatosrx (Pete) house.... Pete told me to stop by when I was done blasting, I had a some parts for him..... he had some parts for me..... he was gonna be working in the garage....(an everyday occurance!!!)

Pete wasn't just working in the garage HE WAS POWDERCOATING!!!!! He told me to grab my parts!!!!

HE HOOKED ME UP WITH A FLIPPIN AWESOME DEAL!!!!!

.....and how many people have gone to get stuff powdercoated while they wait???!!!!!!

CHECK THIS OUT!!!!

IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1918.jpg

IMG_1920.jpg

all the bad things that I keep finding with my sled...... I had to brag a little about the first "cool" thing I have been able to do along my little journey!!!!!

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1929.jpg

I wish the pics did his work a little justice but it doesn't!!! these things are sooooo shiney the flash on my camera would only go off every couple of pics!!! they have like a mirror finish!!! its so flippin AWESOME!!!!!!!!

THANKS PETE!!!!!!

Thanks guys^^!!!

here are a couple more shots..... had to see how they looked all together with the 6061 bushings I made!!!

I have to give YA*AM*A*HEAD a special thanks here too he gave me the left trailing arm as mine was all mangle!!!

THANKS MR. POWERVALVE!!!!

IMG_1931.jpg

IMG_1933.jpg

IMG_1934.jpg

the trailing arms were powder coated with the bushings in ? a guy here wouldnt do mine without first removing the bushings, guess i'll have to pm pete for a price...

blk04700 said:
the trailing arms were powder coated with the bushings in ? a guy here wouldnt do mine without first removing the bushings, guess i'll have to pm pete for a price...

the rear bushings??? yup for sure!!!! Pete is awesome!!!!!

I was shocked, he said leave them in because there was no way to get 'em out without destroying them...... he checked the oven like every 5min to make sure they weren't melting!!!!

Pete does great work and what a nice guy. I was shocked when I didn't see a bed in his shop! LOL If it wasn't for his fam., he'd probably live out there.

You need a win after all the BS. If you need help with anything, give me a call.

who is this pete and how do i get a hold of him. that looks amazing!! i have a few things i want powdercoated and if he's as good as everyone says he is, i wana help out a hard worker.

Pete aka Amatosrx. Super nice guy and boy does he have lots of toys. Sorry to show my jealousy.

Shoot him a PM.

I just wanted to chime in on the kind of guy Pete is he is going out of town today at 3pm. i called him at noon because he had a friend of his rebuild and revalve my shocks.I needed to go get them and pay the balance because Pete paid it for me when he picked them up. Pete met me in shelbyville on the side of the road to save me some time and mileage. From my experience he is always willing to go the extra mile to help someone out and I wish there were more people with his generosity in this sport. Pete is always willing to help no matter what you always feel welcome at his house. I just thought i should chime in and say thank you even though i ride a doo hes never turned his nose up. lol Thanks for being a class act and a good friend Pete.

Back