viper chassis swap with upgrades

inserts installed

got the left side insert installed last night. i think they turned out pretty good.

cutout1.jpg

cutout4.jpg

cutout3.jpg

cutout2.jpg

THANKS, its comin together nicely. hopefully hittin the snow for a shakedown cruise this week sometime.

jealous you even have snow already! here in central NH we would be lucky to have the trails open by the beginning of January. few hours north and we should be good pretty soon though!

Done!

finally got it done. some final pics of the viper.

put 30 miles on it on sunday. no major issues, a few adjustments to the track and chain. motor pulled hard with the 9t drivers and new gearing.

done2.jpg

done1.jpg

done3.jpg

1219.jpg

Depends.

I DOUBT THAT THE MEASUREMENTS THAT WORKED FOR ME WOULD WORK FOR YOU. THEY ARE WILLING TO MAKE ANYTHING, BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE VIPER HAS THE COOLERS UNDER THE RUNNING BOARDS SO YOU WOULD NEED TO MODIFY YOUR COOLING SYSTEM FIRST. THEN TAKE THE MEASUREMENTS OF YOUR BOARD SIZE AND THEY COULD BUILD THEM OFF OF THAT. THEY ALSO STRETCHED THE SIDE SUPPORT UP THE TUNNEL FARTHER SO I COULD SUPPORT MY SKID MOUNTING BOLTS. I WOULD RECOMMEND (sp) DOING THIS AS IT TIES EVERYTHING TOGETHER NICELY. THE OTHER PROBLEM IS THE AMMOUNT OF DESIGN TIME MIGHT PRICE THEM TOO HIGH. THEY DID IT FOR ME AS A FAVOR AND I PAID FOR THE MATERIAL. THE ONES THEY STOCK RETAIL AT $179 A PAIR AND YOU CAN ALSO GET THEM POWDER COATED FOR ABOUT 30 BUKS MORE. THEY WILL CHARGE YOU DESIGN TIME ON TOP OF THAT.

Back