What do you think of the new paint???

thstorms

I posted this in my other thread, but I want a place to get REAL HONEST opinions!!!

Tell me if you like it....... or dont!!!

I want Slydog red urban camo race skis Really Really bad, and this was my pacifier

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

I cant decide what to do about the can either...... paint to match, or replace with A/M!!!???

looks like you took your time and did a nice job, not for me, but if you like it that's all that matters ;)!

dhoward said:
looks like you took your time and did a nice job, not for me, but if you like it that's all that matters ;)!
I agree completely. looks VERY well done, nice work for sure

That looks really cool ;)!. That would be a pretty cool exterior colour as well I think, it would really stand out. How did you do it btw?

looks like you have ALOT of free time on your hands :lol: , looks good but i bet it looks better than its gonna smell when it burns off.

musselman said:
That looks really cool ;)!. That would be a pretty cool exterior colour as well I think, it would really stand out. How did you do it btw?

PJ1 VHT 2,000* paint, lots of tape, a torch, and time!!!!

I baked the pipe by the paint directions after each coat...... it took about 20 hrs!!!

blk04700 said:
looks like you have ALOT of free time on your hands :lol: , looks good but i bet it looks better than its gonna smell when it burns off.

what is the max temp of the exhaust???

I torched the paint untill the unburned oil in the chamber was billowing smoke out the top!!!!

looks good but that would look even better if u get some more red under the hood. It would really set it off. But nice job.

Thumper1 said:
ahhh, to be young and single.....

....OH NO.... I am all signed up for the ball and chain package!!! why do you think I have time to put a 20hr paint job on a sled pipe!!!!

musselman said:
That looks really cool ;)!. That would be a pretty cool exterior colour as well I think, it would really stand out.

It would be hidden since its camo..I had to. Nice work, I think you should paint the can to match, the solid red looks out of place.

Matt

averagesleder said:
It would be hidden since its camo..I had to. Nice work, I think you should paint the can to match, the solid red looks out of place.

Matt

thanks Matt!!!

that is the plan.... just trying to find a better can to do it with!!! the stocker is HUGE!!!!

I've got VHT wrinkle red paint on my valvecover of an H22A4 motor in my Honda Prelude. Been working great.

I painted the stock can to match the expansion chamber and this exhaust system is now for sale if anyone is interested shoot me an offer by text please! 269-599-1104

Back