New Ty Gear!!

I've been meaning to grab a hoodie, just havent gotten around to it, always something else that catches my eye before I buy one, I like the new design.

I Love my new hoodie and will be ordering a couple of the ty ride sweatshirts or hoodies can you tell me Mr Sled are they the same brand.

shipping is too slow... but i guess I am impatient anyways LOL

I like them in different colors. bigger graphics and letters and maybe a combo of different color letters. graphics and logos on the back maybe

You put out a great deal of time with your store though and I surely do give ya a thumbs up... Keep up the great work Tom:)

tomseal6 said:
shipping is too slow... but i guess I am impatient anyways LOL

I like them in different colors. bigger graphics and letters and maybe a combo of different color letters. graphics and logos on the back maybe

You put out a great deal of time with your store though and I surely do give ya a thumbs up... Keep up the great work Tom:)

Its one man my friend, It gets shipped when it ships. It costs way to much to have all those colors and options as selections...

MrSled said:
Its one man my friend, It gets shipped when it ships.
I know that Tom just giving you hard time. I bought a sticker a few years ago for my wave runner when I was living in Washington State.. I had it in 3 days

tomseal6 said:
I know that Tom just giving you hard time. I bought a sticker a few years ago for my wave runner when I was living in Washington State.. I had it in 3 days

Thanks for the bashing...LOL :ban: ..LOL

I would be interested in a really cool looking TY ceramic coffee mug or stainless steel starbucks type of TY coffee mug..

I think that would be a winner for your store Tom

Back