Happy Halloween

hasn't been a trick or treater out my way for some 20 years.How do you think I pay for my sleds???All that candy I didn't have to buy saved me enough to buy my 2 sleds..lol..Nice living in the country and all the kids out here are grown up and gone.Mostly older people now live out here..no youngersters for miles.

Thanks.. It costs me $80.00 in CANDY... Usually about 900 pieces.... I give TWO pieces usually... I think I've got TWO BAGS LEFT.. That's 300 kids all night.. We usually get around 450 kids!!! WHATS GOING ON??????? WTF am I going to do with ALL THAT CANDY>???????

Theres 1300 kids in the grade school (1-8th) about 250 feet away from my house... lets say 25% of them come over for candy. Thats 325 kids..... 325 kids TIMES TWO PIECES of THREE PIECES is 650-975 pieces of CANDY.. DO THE MATH!!! 150 piece bag is around $15.00

Just came back from taking my kids out for Halloween thats 5 kids with 30lbs+ each man that alot of candy for somebody who is Diabetic, man thats going to be hard to stay away from LOL!!!!!!

Last edited:
needaSRX said:
Just came back from taking my kids out for Halloween thats 5 kids with 30lbs+ each man that alot of candy for somebody who is Diebetic, man thats going to be hard to stay away from LOL!!!!!!

No Kidding!! My kids must of had over 30 lbs of the sweet stuff... Good thing I'm not diabetic!!

Back