What Year is this Enticer II LT

The Grand Pooh-Bah

I know it is either a 1994 or a 1995 model I have been told you can tell by the color. It is teal. There is a plate on the side that says it was manufactured 09/94 but if they are like car manufactures then it would be a 95 model.

enticerII.jpg

it is a 1995. looks in pretty good shape. i have a 1997 and yes it is a 97. only year even the dealers do not acknolege exisits.

1995 for sure, these machines was the most reliable sled that ever came out in my mind. had 2 myself a 1998 and a 2001. put a little over 50,000 km on each before the bodys fell to peices and the cranks went. I seen the Enticer 2s hit 60,000-70,000 + km. now thats what you call reliable!!

My father has a 1996 with 12000kms.Last summer i replace all the bearings in the skid and the speedo side of the driveshaft.Also installed new sliders and 1inch lug track.Last winter all the shocks and struts got replaced along with a new windsheild last month.This sled paid for itself many times over in the firewood it hauled.I was a bit concerned about the KMs on it until venture700 post.Heres a pic.

Attachments

• dec 13 09.jpg
    dec 13 09.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 7
The Grand Pooh-Bah said:
It has less than 800 original miles. Been cleaning out the mice nest and fouled fuel. Waiting for some snow so I can put it to work.

befor you run it, i would replace the crank seals. guy i know bought one l;ike that and toasted the motor because the crank seals dried out and leaned out the motor. could always check them with quick start or brake clean but replacement is safer.

Ive already run it several times for short a short time, had it up to 50mph to check the drivetrain, in the garage.

Is it seal # 23 & 25 that you are recommending replacement???

crank1.jpg

Does this require pulling the engine out?? Is there a way of testing these seals? Some instructions somewhere on the forum or net that you know of? I'm mechanically inclined but snowmobile ignorant at this time.

Ive already run it several times for short a short time, had it up to 50mph to check the drivetrain, in the garage.

Is it seal # 23 & 25 that you are recommending replacement???

crank1.jpg

Does this require pulling the engine out?? Is there a way of testing these seals? Some instructions somewhere on the forum or net that you know of? I'm mechanically inclined but snowmobile ignorant at this time.

that will not hurt it enough to matter. yes the motor most likely has to come out. #23&25 are the ones that need to be changed. from the looks of it you should not have to split the bottom cases to do this. probably can be done in the sled but it is easyer to pull the flywheel when it is out on the bench.

Back