this site is the best

coorsloader315

this has to be the best snowmobile website going. the tech pages and all the members here are so helpful and have saved me hundreds of dollars by fixing things myself rather than taking my sled to the dealer. just wanted to give my opinion and thank everyone who has helped me on here. thanx

The members of this site make it the absolute best. All of the "old timers" on thsi site are always very willing to share their knowledge and advice. There is very little to no bashing, only an ocasional disagreement. Many Thanks to Tom for putting up and maintaining this site!! Many thanks to all the TY members who have helped me with their knowledge and advice.

I can never say it enough...... the people here are awesome!!!!!
every time I log on I try to look through the latest post and help with anything I can. Only because every single time I post, need help, or find something wrong with my sled, there are dozens of people here willing to help!!!

Kindness is very contagous!!!

I only have eyes for Yamaha now and it is all because of the people on this site!!!

:rocks: :rocks: :rocks:
If you guys think the site is Awesome just the way it is, I would seriously think about going to a ride! It brings everything to a completely different level! I have seen something break down on a sled and the next thing you know there are 10 guys working on it and your back on the trail! It really is worth the trip!

Back