"The Chrome SRX Project"

that thing loos AMAZING as always :) nice work, and some serious looking quality there :) and to answer a few others questions and comments, I make templates for the mono install if anyone needs them ( I did the write-up ) and have given out a decent amount of them. lots of happy customers out there with monos in their old proaction sleds. and you are right Bruce, it is a very straight-forward install, far easier than the work you guys have put into that drive system!! probably my favorite SRX on the boards as far as a clean trail sled. kudos

the sled looks awesome am a new guy here and these questions may have been asked already but here it goes what products did u use to polish the motor? and how was it done? if these questions have already been asked can some one show me were to find it thanks

Thanks for the compliments guys. As far as the filter setup, I designed that last year and very little testing has been done with it so far due to a large amount of vintage racing that we have been involved with. I am going to hopefully get some more testing done and report the results of the filter when I have more time to test with it.

As far as polishing the motor, lots of time was spent sanding it on a red wheel and polishing it with varying sized buffing wheels. Every time I polish those cylinders and heads I give them the death grip. haha

Back