Bergstroms triple points

SinNH

I've been running single 8" carbides from Port and get about 800 miles out of them.
Are the Bergstroms triples worth the extra dollars to help with the darting issue and do they last a lot longer?
My suspension is set up using the Yamaha specs and sled is stock. With all my gear I weight about 210.
thx

i run triple points on my 00 srx 700. they are very durable and last a long time from what ive seen. no darting for me. my skis are also shimmed.

madzx2 said:
i run triple points on my 00 srx 700. they are very durable and last a long time from what ive seen. no darting for me. my skis are also shimmed.
My skis are shimmed too, I think I've done all I can to help with darting tweeking the suspension, so I want to try triples or duallys. It's all somewhat a guessing game.
thx

I've run them since he introduced them. Bought my riding partners 01 700 Venture 2 yrs. ago and got my original stock Viper skis back LOL! I'd given them to him 2 yrs. before. The 8" triplepoints had , as near as we can figure, 9,000 miles on them. This is between the Viper and the Venture. Yes, they were FLAT LOL. But all the carbide was still there. Rode my Attak with stock skis and bars on the sleds first trip. Darted like a bucking bronco. At the hotel that night I installed new 8" Triplepoints and a 1/4" shim in the rear of the ski bumper. Next day I could ride 100+ mph 1 handed. Proof to all that witnessed it that the stock skis, with proper carbide and shimming are 95% dart free. The set on my Slydog Powderhounds are 3 seasons old, around 5,000 mi. and are still sharp. Well worth the extra money. And oh ya', tell him your TY member and you get a discount!

ive got 2000+mi on a set of 6 inch triples in simmons skis on my viper. i thought they rocked and they still kept me straight on the river till the end of last year. don't know how much they'll help out with darting but they hook up good and seem pretty durable.

All good opinions,, I ordered the triples they cost about $200 now and the ski savers are "free". Lead time is about two weeks.
thx

I have been using them on my Vector for the past 3 years & 5,000 miles
As long as there is enough snow they should last for 2 more years.
Scott is a great guy with plenty of information about carbides.

Back