Adjusting Limiters for 136" Conversion

koodat

Well,

Now the track is way too tight and with my 121" limiter set-up, the back of the track sits up a 1/2". Cranked the limiters until I have 1" of thread showing on the top side. Front arm is really collapsed. Let off some preload on rear/front spring.

This sled came new with the back of the track way up in the air. Any other suggestions as to getting this track to lay flat on level surface w/o totaly collapsing the front arm?

flip the shock mounts on the front suspension. raises your front end about an inch and helps improve the geometry a bit. Dave

the bracket that holds the front shock at the top (under the bellypan)can be reversed. this lowers the actual mounting point of the shock top by abt an inch, raising the front of the sled an inch. just did mine over the weekend.

Dave

this is on the front suspension shocks over the skis, not front shock of the rear suspension.

Got Ya, Will check that set point

May be worth something. As I think, I guess it would level the rear out if the front was raised.

how bad will the sled have ski lift if its raised n inch. i bet this would help through the pow pow

Back