92 Exctiter II engine swap complete

ExciterII569

Hey guys, coulda sworn I started a thread on this a few months ago, but ah well..
Just finished up putting a Wildcat 700EFI engine in my 92 exctier II. custom engine mounts. Had to fab up custom y-pipe, used my aftermarket DG exhaust for the 570 engine, which with the can completely gutted sounds amazing.. Got twin K&N air filters. NGK racing wires, NGK BR9EIX performance plugs. Using stock arctic cat primary w/ stock yamaha secondary. still gotta tinker a bit with spring tensions, but hooks up nice.. replaced all my driveline/chaincase bearings/seals, stock gears, 7 tooth drivers with 136x15x1.5" track which was customized by me last year, custom drop brackets, rail extensions & tunnel extension w/ rear cooler. wide plastic powder skis off a 03 mountain cat. guages/headlamp/all that junk was removed off the handle bars, powermadd pivot adaptor/5"riser block/fatbar extension/fat bars. flat black paint, custom hood vents, L.E.D. headlamp mounted on hood(foglamp style). Will be installing a few aftermarket guages on the hood. I live up in the Yukon, this thing is a beast! I built it cuz it was very low budget, the exciter chassis is very light, the 700 engine weighs about the same as the 570 engine and has about 135hp!!!!! this thing will be putting revs to shame for sure!!!! its been too cold out :brr to accually go hit up the mountains but I have gone out for a few boots and shes ****ing insane!!! I'll make a youtube video with pics/vid footage so ya'll can check it out!!!! just thought I'd spice it up a bit on here for ya'll for the holidays... man I put tons of hours into this machine, it looks bone stock(besides the track/skid) and I dressed up the engine as much as i could.. SLEEPER!!!!!! :bling:

Back