Best Trailside Sandwich??

Went to the Yukon Inn this summer....Place scares the hell out of me...LOL place is held together with spray foam.......

lmao...

Patati Patata Chip stand... Special burger with a side of poutine.... mmmmm lol...

Only downfall.. no beer is sold there and its out door...but food is good and right next to a gas station before you hit some more trails

Merry christmas and happy new year guys n gals!

Soup Dog said:
Wet Burrito in Fife Lake is good...Next stop your Hotel Room...LOL

Yup !!! the trial conditions determine if I have the burrito or burger.
smooth trails = burrito
rough trials = burger

I think that what is at the various trailside destinations (beautiful scenery dring the ride, good food at the stops during the ride, beer after the day is over) along with the companionship of good friends with similar interests is what makes the sport most enjoyable.

In my case, I must like bumpy trails, boneheads (my friends, not you guys) and beer !!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone on TY. Hoping to make one of the TY rides this year, and meet some of you.

Mark Bauer

Yes it is called the Bungalow and they have awesome burgers at a cheap price. I like the double cheeseburger.
The bar I kinda small but stays packed in the winter. I miss living up the road from it since I moved to Sodus Michigan

Back