srx vs mxz 700...need help with mxz!

Everyone told you the belt and you dint wanna listen. Listen to these guys next time ", you'll figure out a solution right away then :)

Hang on,if that 700 is running good he'll stay with you to 100 mph and then you can start to walk away after that. All depends on hook up......

j2hizzo said:
It was the belt haha....going out tonight to spank him

wow fixing is so easy lolll. .....now where is my money to hit on the perfect spot problem lol.doooooooooooooooooo they eat belt so mutch

If he has traction and you don't, it might not turn out the way you want LOL! I should know I have a whole team of Doo Doo here to contend with :o| and some are sneaky LMAO! ;)! :letitsnow :2strokes:

i told him about the belt first thing but he insisted that it was good....i listen to everyone on here spinner! It wasnt until i inspected the belt myself that i found a quarter inch wear in the thing. nice work guys. thanks for the input. o...and we raced 4 times, swapping lanes each time in 600ft. we both spun off takeoff, 60ft i was ahead by sled length, end of race i was 2 sleds....

i can go on here and beat my head on a post all day long and at the end of the day the doo is still at the back or he,s packing it back 2 the shop 2 rebuilt the scrap iron for another *** whooping, some pople never learn all they look at is how lite can we make them not how long can we make them last.

My buddy also has a 2001 mxz 700 and the thing is a dog, fresh motor and rpm running where they should be and he cant even touch my xtc700. Off the line/from a 60 roll 40 roll whatever. Hes got a can maybe thats slowing him down but definetly not impressed with that sled either way. SRX having 25hp advantage should rape an mxz 800 let alone 700. They have trouble with a well tuned redhead!!! ;)!

Haha....I still haven't messed with the clutches.....I was complaining that he spun off the line...we went back and checked out the spin marks.....I had 10 more feet of track spin then he had and still beat him bad.

Back