Replacing my old upgraded 94 Vmax600 What to do?

sandmanmike1

I am looking for a used sled under 3000 dollars preferably under 2500. I was thinking of getting something like a 2002 Yamaha sxr 600 or maybe a Venom. I mainly trail ride with an occasional off trail run. Handling is more important then speed. Also considering Venom or possibly a Polaris Edge or Fusion. What is your opinion or are you selling something? I live in southeast MI. :dunno:

obviously i have to root for the yamaha triple on this one. the edge is a great sled as far as ride quality goes but my viper has outlasted many polaris twins. my buddy's 600 just let go on our last ride before the rain. i've heard a lot of horror stories about those fusions. my cousin had one the first year they came out and it was full of bugs. doesn't mean they are all junk though i guess.

I just took a friend out for a ride that used to ride a 96 vmax600. He rode my 99 vmax600 and said that if his sled would have had the ride and power that my 99 had he would probably still have it. The pro action yamahas would be a good upgrade from the pogostick yamaha.

Back