Track Suggestions...

The Punisher

I have a 97 Vmax 600 sx.

The stock is still in great shape, however after riding off the trail a bit I think I need something to get me more traction.

Any suggestions for a good track that'll keep me moving off the trail?

Thanks,

go 1.25 anything and it will be a world of difference. im gonna plug the ripsaw. just put one on and im lovin it. if you are a powder junkie camoplast predator in 1.25" is supposed to be really good. waitin on the powder (40cm of snow tonite :WayCool: ) to see how it is in the deep stuff but from what i have heard its pretty good in snow too.

Hey Punisher, I just put on the 1.25 ripsaw and it kicks ***. lots of traction you'll love it!!!!

on a cheaper note i put on a connected cone 1.25 track. tracks usa has em for $339.

I have the same sled with a 1 1/4" camoplast predator. Like it a lot!

Just put a ripsaw on the viper too.

The best tracks I can recommend to you are the 9793T energy track 1" lug, the 9818 six pitch 1.25 lug track, the 9830H six pitch 1" lug track or the ripsaw. It really depend on what you love to do the most when you are riding. Both the 1" lug tracks will have the same top speed, the six pitch 1.25 will be faster top nd speed then the ripsaw, and they will all get you out of the hole in a hurry. We can sell you any one of these tracks at an excellent price, drop me a PM. Are you studding your track??? let me know of what you want most and I can help you out more.

Back