Trying for 100+mph in 1000ft

Well for tech I weight in at 806lbs with me. They did not want to let me run cause I had a shaved track with sharped carbide. I did not strap it down. So they let me lunch it out on the side to see what the sled would do. And hang on, I could count every stud. So they put me in Trail stock open class. My first run ever on the sled 660. Had nice unmolested ice. Hand drop yellow green, handle bar! Sled stood right up had to let out jumped on it again and back up it come, lean right let out so not to take out timing light. On that run RT .271 60ft 1.765 Et 7.769 At 82.5mph. After that re set the trans fur rods. Run dry run with rods down to far and spun. Et of 7.518 at 86mph. I am getting better. Took rods back up a little to get trans fur. Final run a arctic crap 1000 pantera but this was just tuning input for me. Any way warm sled up ice was chewed up buy now picked the best of the worse. Hand drop yellow green BAR! Sled jump up 4 in held skis off ice 2-3in straight down track to the win. With a Rt .285 60ft of 1.572 Et of 7.226 At 90.5mph. Wanna say thanks to all you guys that helped me out. I have a video I will post soon so anyone who wants to see it. Now I would like to get my rpm up a little. Again Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

O ya I won my class. Out of 3 sleds a joke I know. Tech and race fee was 25 pay back was 40. I wanna run the classes with more sleds I hope soon. It was a good turn out.

I have a vid of the last run but its on my face book. I am going to put it on you tube so its easier to watch. Thanks speed nut The sled will come out of the hole like that skidoo pic you posted. NO it not bad at all for a barn yard tuner.

Cut pic from vid

Here is my pic cut from video

Attachments

• 2.5.11sx.jpg
    2.5.11sx.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 122

Back