HOUGHTON MI TY Demo RIDE Pics Pics Pics!!!!

You got to love the look on toms face in that picture of him and the girl dancing ... :rockon:

You can tell he was feeling his GROOVE LaLaLa

Tom got a little tipsy ... Vicki (the girl he is dancing with) and I bought him a few shots in place of him buying dinner! LOL

Good thing we have a few weeks to re-coop before the muni ride!

Looks like i missed out on a pretty good time with the Karaoke, but I dont think Tom had enough to drink based on the pictures.

Pete you have no idea ....its was a blast...I still rode on Sunday too :)

Gina, I am going to add you link to the top of my page along with some pics from Brian (Welterracer) ;)!

oh boy, thanks Gina

Somehow I knew some pictures of us singing were going to surface. It's all Tom's fault. LOL. I was singing that damn Bed of Roses song all day Sunday. That's after I got over the feeling that I needed to puke. I believe some of us were over served that night. But one thing is for sure, we all had an awsome time. It was great to meet all of you. I'll be trying hard to make another TY ride soon. Chad. :WayCool:

You Missed Out

The Next Couple Of Days After All You Guys Left We Got Dumped On Up There. No One Was There, I Had All The Fresh Snow And Trails To Myself. Came Back Today And It Was Still Snowing. I Did Put Another 500 Miles On The Warrior This Week, Still Needs Some Adjustments. Can't For The Next Ride.

Back