Vmax 600 xt engine failure

Ike

#$%&* :o|

Jep my xts engine blew uo from full throttle at the time i was running 175 km/h. Right side piston melted to cylider wall on exthaus side. Idont know yet ïs cylinder gone or is it just melted piston on cylinder wall.

it just goes like this i had just finished my clucth tuning and clucth is perfect but then shit hitted fan..

i think i take some ;):D

so guys change pistons at time so u dont have to spent money to repair any extra damage.

ike

No just piston stuck in cylinder from both sides intake and exthaus. I think engine went lean for some reason, is there water or garbage in carburetor idont know. I hope nicasil in cylinder is still there and i have to only take melted aluminun off from cylinder wall.

But tomorrow i get my vmax-4 800 from yamaha dealer, part off the deal was that they service my max before i get it. I think that driving bigmax makes me feel better.

Well, I just might feel litlle better when I get Bigmax to taste some snow..

That things looks brand new! Are you going to swap your skis over to it while the xt is down?

I'm hoping that next week I'll be giving my xt the new pipes and skis.

No - i got new pair of phazer mountain lite skis for bigmax. Skis have red handles so i think those look good.

Back