2011 apex test rides

bluewho

After trying to get hooked up with the yamaha power tour that was being held in the area we were rideing on the weekend found out it was vip only as they headed out for the whole day.Returning back the next day the dealor that held the event was willing to let us try a couple of new demo sleds that were on his lot.One was a 128 track with fox floats and the other a 144 with the bling wheels tipped up rails both with power assist steering.

Short trail trip and a blast aross the lake was the boundry of the ride and was all that was needed.Man they are something to ride with all kinds of mid range power and no problem reaching the g note on a soft slushy lake.

The long track was not as prone to following the dips in the trail and did not pull the skis over hills as mutch as the shorter track when pushed hard.This made it easyer to ride for someone like my wife.

After remounting our slot car srxs i left knowing that one day i will be rideing a new sled (wife to) and go back to week long rides heading out places that we have never been or would never think of going with out a new ride!

Wow...to think thats what I thought about a 2006 Apex...couldn't imagine what
the new ones feel like...Nice words..I want one...Caledon eh?...the wife just mentioned moving out that way...got any good leads?..hehehehe

I demod several yamaha sleds this past weekend.

I was very impressed with the 2011 apex models, especially the XTC, but the price they go for now is pretty crazy.

Back