TY March Demo ride 2011 information

sleddheadd

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?p=877596#877596

The Demo ride is growing closer and it is time to get planning! some of you know that we have been doing some tailgating for the last few years and we would like to continue that tradition, as it seems to be welcomed by all. Everyone is Welcome for ALL of the Events! Do Not be Shy, Introduce yourself to someone and they will welcome you in and introduce you.
Thursday night We will be grilling in the parking lot of the hotel. It will be a Burger/Brat type of night. This will be a Bring Your Own type of cook out. Depending on the number of people that are attending, I may pick up all of the meat for Thursday, I won a superbowl square from Gravedigger and will put all of the winnings towards fresh Brats and Italians or whatever the bucher has but this will depend on attendance.
Saturday night we have turned into Chilli night. Bring your crockpots and your Frozen chilli and let it simmer all day while we are riding and when we get back to the hotel, We set it all up in the parking lot and have a great time trying all of the different chilli's.
Thoughts on Friday???? some have expressed interest in grilling again, some want a night to go out for dinner????? What is the general thoughts on this???? Time for some Feedback, Lets hear what you guys are thinking!

I'm thinkin',,,,, You're the BEST !!! I HOPE that I can get to the Demo ride this year !!! I'll try and get the wife to make CHILI VERDE... it's a green chili that is absolutely fantastic.. She got the idea from Cripple Creek Colorado's chili cook off a few years ago.. ( went there for a Robert Plant concert)... ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC STUFF !!!

Can't make it.. I SHOULD be on Television on Saturday !!! Watch Channel NINE (wgn chicago).....

Back